Friday, January 11, 2013

An Update

Just a short update!

I am already down to about 182-183 lbs! Woot Woot! :)
(I think "aunt flo" had bit to do with that.) My pants sure are fitting a little better!

It's been lots of veggies, fruits, proteins, and water lately. I've been keeping as low carb as possible! Eggs OR a small bowl of cheerios with 2 bananas cut up in it for breakfast. Lunch is typically a salad and a protein based side- steak or tuna. Cheese stick and orange for snack. Dinner varies but is protein based with veggies.

I haven't been nearly as hungry or cranky lately. The headaches have mostly gone away as well. Except today- I am feeling a little stuffy, so I hope I am not getting whatever illness is going around the office.

It has been about a week since I had a pop/soda! I simply haven't had any cravings for it lately. Occasionally, I need some chocolate- but I stick to dark chocolate and only a little bit.

My ankle is still a little sore and stiff. I've been trying to do as much as I can. It is hard to get very far sometimes! I've been soaking it in Epsom salt and wrapping it when I can. Soaking it helps a TON in relieving the stiffness- one of my office buddies recommended it!

I think I am starting to get cabin fever! I am looking forward to spring and the outdoors and I can't wait for craft show season to start. Only 120 more days to the first show- and I have so much I want to do between now and then!

How is everyone else doing with their resolutions so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment