Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happiness is...

New gym/workout clothes!

Today treated myself to 2 new complete sets of workout clothes for the gym! I figure I deserve something nice since I have been doing so well. :) JCPenny's had some pretty sweet deals, and everything is so comfortable and bright colored! Talk about motivating! (As if it was an issue.)

The weight still isn't really coming off, but my clothes feel better and I am going longer and faster on the treadmill each day. I have been drinking TONS of water and replaced any occaisional sodas with unsweetened ice (green) tea. (You would think cutting out the sugars would have had an effect by now.) Still eating as healthy as possible and watching my portions and carbs.

Hopefully the weightloss will start soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment